Thursday 5 February 2009

Personality and The Law of Attraction Seminar

I am simply following the proven, time-honored, universal success principles that have led me, and so many others you’ll learn about in these pages, to success and fulfillment beyond our wildest dreams.

But first I had to learn them.
Then I had to accept them.
And then I had to practice them

By anyone!

During the seminar you will learn about the thirteen universal success principles: desire, faith, self-talk, knowledge, imagination, planning, decision, persistence, mastermind, energy management, subconscious, the sixth sense, ignoring negativity and put into action

I would like to remind you that abundance is your birthright. You are entitled to a life of happiness, fulfillment, and financial freedom
Nicos Paschali

No comments: